Join us in taking back Wisconsin’s Democracy!
Our Wisconsin Revolution is an independent, statewide, membership-driven, democratic-popular political organization that aims to take Wisconsin government back from corporate elites and make it of, by, and for the people.
We believe that a mass membership peoples’ organization is vital to build the political revolution through popular democracy. We cannot build democratic-popular politics to challenge the establishment without people and resources. We cannot rely on the billionaire class and Wall Street to fund us (nor would we!).
OWR believes that people of the political revolution should have an organization of our own. Join today to build OWR and the political revolution in Wisconsin!
By contributing $5/mo or a one-time $50/year contribution, you are joining OWR and agreeing to the following principles:
Member Pledge to the Principles Our Wisconsin Revolution (OWR)
- OWR is committed to the progressive-democratic political revolution sparked by the Bernie Sanders campaign and its own People’s Platform for action.
- OWR will reclaim and revive democracy in Wisconsin from the local grassroots on up, with issue campaigns, candidates, ballot measures, and active citizen representation.
- OWR believes in a people’s economy and representative government that works for all of us.
- OWR endorses candidates who put people before corporate profit, pledge to represent all of us equally, protect and strengthen public service and voter rights, and stand up for future generations.
- OWR is committed to taking any peaceful action to advance its aims.
- OWR demonstrates open democracy, is governed by its members, and is politically independent of any party.
- By committing to these principles, I become a voting member of OWR. Tell your friends, neighbors, and family. It may take thousands of conversations to turn this tide. If we stand together, there is nothing we cannot accomplish.
Forward! Toward Wisconsin democracy – a future worth fighting for!
NOTE: Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee. Our Wisconsin Revolution is a 501(c)(4) organization. Donations to Our Wisconsin Revolution are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes. All donations are made to support Our Wisconsin Revolution’s general mission and are not designated for any specific activity.
- ActBlue Civics is a registered charitable organization formed to democratize social welfare giving. A copy of our latest financial report may be obtained by emailing email@example.com or calling (617) 517-7600. Alternatively, our report detailing our programs, a financial summary, and the percentage of contributions dedicated to our purpose, along with a copy of our license, may be obtained from the following state agencies: FLORIDA (registration #CH48620) — Division of Consumer Services 800-435-7352 www.800helpfla.com; GEORGIA (registration #CH012404) — contact ActBlue Civics; MARYLAND (registration #32940) — Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401; NEW JERSEY (registration pending) — Attorney General, 973-504-6215, www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm; NEW YORK (registration pending) — Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271; NORTH CAROLINA (registration #SL010079) — State Soliciting Licensing Branch, 888-830-4989; PENNSYLVANIA (registration #106113) — Department of State, 800-732-0999; VIRGINIA — Office of Charitable and Regulatory Programs, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218; WASHINGTON (registration #38989) — Secretary of State, Charities Division, Olympia, WA 98504-0422, 800-332-4483; WISCONSIN (registration pending) — contact ActBlue Civics. Registration with and reporting to these agencies does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation of ActBlue Civics.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- This contribution is made from my own funds or the funds of an authorizing corporation or other entity, and the funds are not being provided by any other person or entity.
Contributions or gifts to Our Wisconsin Revolution, Inc. are not tax deductible as charitable contributions or as business expenses under IRC Section 162(e).
Paid for by ActBlue (actblue.com) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.
Contributions or gifts to ActBlue are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.
Paid for by ActBlue Civics.
Contributions or gifts made to other organizations through ActBlue Civics are likewise not deductible.